Friday, May 25, 2007

Hi gang,

Im manic today as Im flyin off to Canada on Sunday. Ive been gettin all the suncreams and t-shirts etc Ive also had to get in to work. AAHHHH!!!! wheres all the time and to cap it all Ive looked up the weather and it looks pretty crap for next few days! sods law I guess. Ive waited years to get there and now Im going to see all my family its rubbish weather! typical!
Ive still got my Prince concert to look forward to - I tend to do that - I move from event to another - I love planning! The Vip prince thing will keep me goin all summer - just waitin and anticipatin!

I keep readin the prince.org forums hopin someone has an inside clue as to any other dates he might be playin and also news of an afterparty?? Im still lookin forward to the stuff comin in on FlirtyorDirty as it really looks fab, all their new swimwear and stuff. I should manage to get my mits on some of it! you know me right in there!

I havent even thought about summer yet but I fancy Canaries again. Its soooo beautiful and the weathers just fab! I need somewhere to show off all the bikinis. Id better get off down to the tannin shop soon or Ill be a marshmallow on the beach - yuk. Ive managed to book some premiun seats at the last minute with MyTravel so we dont need to get to the airport too early just 90mins - eh? thats so much better, especially for a long flight. Dont forget to check out toyshippers as well for cool grownup stuff. My fave place for clothes has got to be Yoox, they have fab end of season sales and hugely discounted designer wear. Ive had boots, bikinis and alls orts from them over the last few years. It can be a bit tedious trawllin through it all and the pics are so small but their blow up tool is pretty good. Flirty's site is pretty easy to navigate and they have a specials section as well. Plus if you sign up to the e-news letter they let you know in advance of any sales goin on or new stuff arrivin. Let me know what you think.

See ya,

Syble
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home