Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hi there,

Just a quickie to day - that alright?


Guess what I got my hot little mits on last week? PRINCE TIX at the O2 Arena. Only OPENING NIGHT with VIP Cruise from Savoy Pier, on-board pre-show party! live DJ's, top deck barbeque - now the question your askin is Will he Wont heeeeeee? How should I know but a girl can hope? Cant she? Maybe an exclsuive set with all the best oldies: I would die for you, Little red beret. if i was your girlfriend and of course Kiss!! Post me a comment if you want tix as I got a couple spare for sale. I actually got them for FlirtyorDirty team but they didnt want em - DAFT I tell you! thats what they are, i mean who could turn these down. Theyre gold dust and only the coolest gig on the planet. Prince Fams have been waiting in the Uk for eons for this show. I thought of Fams on Prince.org but they sem a bit stuffy on sellin on tix, so i thought id tell you guys about them. Anyhow Im goin rain or shine nothins gonna stop this girl from partying!!



FlirtyorDirty.co.uk have got a new range comin in called Phax. Ive heard its a brazilian brand of swimwear, bikinis and tops etc. Ive seen a couple of pics so Ive added them here for you guys. Its been kinda Pimso'clock weather today - lets hope it lasts eh? ikts not been good for the start of summer - i mean when can you wear yer flirty little shorts and high heels? its too darn cold! goose bumps do not wear well.

After a very long hang over ive decided i do not like mixing fizzy wine with whisky - not in the same glass you understand me? but one after the other. mother of a hangerona! what ealse do i love this week? well my fella sportscar - it s called a dax rush kinda kit car thing with a cossie engine. its mega fast. we went out in on Saturday and drove home in the dark. perfect no cars empty open roads - great fun, but still too cold really. Its open topped and the Rush of wind is unreal as it blasts around the tiny windscreen. So there i was ultra not sexy in a winter coat zipped upto my chin, hat on down round me ears and sun glaases on - in the dark!! still the hair looked alright at the other end. We had a ching takeaway and got blottoed! as i said - great fun.

Tell me what youve been up to last weekend and post me a comment

see ya

syble
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home